This Agreement was last revised on Oct 11th, 2020
http://www.vert.exchange/ welcomes you.
● The terms “User”, “You” and “your” refer to the person who has access to take any service from us. The User shall include a company, partnership, single trader, individual, physical company or organization taking over the services of this Website;
● “Customer” means the user who accesses the website and pays for the purchase of services or access to services;
● “We”, “we”, “our” and “Company” are references to Vertex DEX;
● "Website" shall mean and include"http://www.vert.exchange/, and any subsequent website of the Company or one of its affiliates;
● "Customer Account" means an electronic account opened to the customer by accessing various services offered on the website;
● All indicators of oneness include the plural and vice versa and the word "include" should be considered "without limit".
● Words that introduce any gender will include all other genders.
● References to any law, regulation, or other law include all regulations and other instruments and all mergers, amendments, repeats of law, or otherwise in lieu of effective time.
● All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) are included for convenience only and do not define, limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
INTRODUCTION AND MEASUREMENT
Scope. These Terms govern your use of your website and services. Unless otherwise stated, these Terms do not apply to third-party products or services, which are governed by the Terms of Service.
Eligibility: A specific Website service is not available to children under the age of 13 or to any users who have been suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send emails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile phone to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By posting, you agree to receive feedback from us in the same format and you may keep copies of these communications records.
At ttp://www.vert.exchange/,we offer a meticulously designed website where we are offering Cryptocurrency exchange services.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of any changes by sending an email to the address set out in your Account or by sending an updated version of the Terms and Conditions of the Website.
By logging into a website and using certain resources, you may be required to provide certain information and create a user ID and password to create an account.
You agree that the information you provide about setting up an account is correct and that you will keep your information up to date. You are responsible for the security of all your usernames, passwords, and registration details (such as unique account identifiers or historical payment details), and you are responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to promptly notify us of any unauthorized activity in connection with any of your accounts or other security breaches. At our discretion, we may suspend or terminate any of your usernames and passwords at any time with or without notice.
● The website allows you to post comments, feedback, etc. But you are the only one responsible for the content that you post. You must need permission to use the content.
● When posting content on a website, please do not post the following content:
● contains vicious, defamatory, offensive, racist or hateful acts or expressions, text, images or images that contain sexual or offensive images, vicious attacks on humanity, race or religion;
● slander, intimidation, degrading treatment, bigotry, lying, deception, fraud, misconduct, injustice, containing excessive exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
● infringes the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably dangerous or offensive to any third party;
● discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnic origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or any other reference to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
● unfairly violates or promotes any violation of any by-law, state, provincial, or international law, regulation, regulation, or the law;
● sends duplicate messages related to another user and/or makes offensive or annoying comments about another person or repeatedly sends the same message under multiple emails or topics.
● Any submitted content will be rejected by us. In the event of repeated violations, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without further notice.
● We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, legitimacy, or punctuality of the products listed on our list.
● We make significant changes to these terms of service from time to time, we may notify you by expressing prominence in the notice of such changes or by communicating via email.
● The Website is licensed to you in a limited, impartial, non-transferable, non-binding manner, which is only used in connection with the Service in your private, personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement as applicable to the Service.
We reserve the right, to limit the use or provision of any service to any person, region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right as required. We reserve the right to suspend any service at any time. Any offer to provide any service made on this website is not permitted in the restricted area.
● You shall use the Service and the Website for official purposes and comply with all applicable laws while using the Website;
● You will not use or access the Website to collect any market research for a competing business;
● You must not misrepresent or misrepresent a person or persons for a false or illegal purpose;
● You must not use any virus, hacking tool to interfere with the operation of the Website or the data and files of the Website;
● You will not use any device, burner, or automatic object to access the Website in any way without obtaining permission.
● You will notify us of anything improper or you may notify us if you receive anything illegal;
● You will not interfere with or attempt to disrupt the proper functioning of the Website by using any virus, device, data collection or transfer method, software or process, or to access or attempt to access any data, files, or passwords linked to the Website by hacking, password or data mining, or other methods. ;
● You will not cover, hide, block, or in any way interfere with any ads and/or security features (e.g., Report Abuse) on the Website;
● You will not take any action that is taxable or liable (in our sole discretion) that improper or improperly applies to our technical arrangements; and
● You will notify us of inappropriate content that you are aware of. If you find anything that violates any law, please let us know, and we will review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse access to the Website or any other service, any part of the Website or Service, without notice, and to remove any content.
We are not responsible for you:
● any trust you may place on any item or comment posted on our website. Please note that nothing on our website or content is intended to be advised that you should rely on; or
● any loss you experience because the information you enter on our website is incorrect or incomplete; or
● any loss you experience because you cannot use our website at any time; or
● any errors or omissions on our website; or
● any loss you may incur by relying on any comments, submissions, or reviews (of our services or those of our partners) on our website; or
● any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
The website may include links to external or third-party websites ("External Sites"). These links are provided only for your convenience and not for our endorsement of the content on those External Sites. Content for those External Sites was created and used by others. You can contact the site administrator at those External Sites. We do not respond to content provided by a link to any external sites and provide no comments on the content or accuracy of the information contained on such external sites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all these websites to protect your computer from viruses and other harmful programs. If you agree to access External Linked Sites, you are doing so at your own risk.
INFORMATIONAND CONFIDENTIAL POLICY
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Website may contain material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audio works, and other services provided by or on our behalf (referred to as “Content”). Content may be controlled by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, or other laws. You do not have any rights to the content or content, and you may not download the content except where it is permitted under this agreement. No other use is permitted without our written permission. You must remember all copyrights and other notices relating to the original content in any copy you make of the content. You may not transfer, license or sub-license, sell, or modify any content or reproduce, display, publicly reproduce, modify, distribute, or use any other content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of content on any other website or computer network for any purpose is prohibited.
If you violate any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website is terminated and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content. Our trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the Website are either unregistered trademarks or our trademarks. Other companies, products, and service names found on the website may be trademarks or service marks of others(“Third-party Trademarks,” and, in conjunction with us, “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website shall be construed as granting, in addition to, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use trademarks, without our express written consent to such use. No Content may be reproduced without our express, written consent in all circumstances.
SEVERABILITY If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall be restricted or deducted from the minimum required condition in order for the Terms to remain in full force and effect.
Services provided to you may be canceled or terminated by us. We may suspend these Services at any time, or for no reason, by written notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all Registration of Your Services. Disconnect Effect. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or the cancellation or termination of your services: (a)We will cease to provide services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refund or expense, or any other fee, payment, or other consideration; (c) any amounts you owe us immediately will be paid and paid in full, and (d) we may remove your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that explicitly provide for survival, or in any other form they must survive, will be subject to termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, refunds, warranty, and credit limitations.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties herein regarding the provisions of this Agreement.
The names herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the India Act without the use of any conflict of law provisions. Indian courts will have special jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at http://www.vert.exchange/.