Last updated [Oct 12th,2020]
We respect the privacy of our users and everyone who visits our sites http://www.vert.exchange/.Here, http://www.vert.exchange/("we", "we", or "our") is committed to protecting your personal information and privacy rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or practices regarding your information, please contact us at http://www.vert.exchange/.
At http://www.vert.exchange/,we offer a meticulously designed website where we are providing Crypto currency exchange services.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The details of the person who discloses it to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express interest in the information about us or our products or services when we participate in the activities of the Site, or when you contact us in any other way. The personal information we collect depends on the context in which you interact with us and the site, the decisions you make, and the products and features you use. Personal information that we collect may include:
● Name and Contact Details. We collect your name and surname, email address, postal address, phone number, email address, and other similar contact details.
● Verification. We collect passwords, passwords, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Data collected automatically
Data collected from other sources
We may get information about you from other sources, such as demographic information, affiliate marketing partners, social media (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), and third parties. If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, your name, surname, and email address will be shared with our news provider. This is to keep you informed and to provide information for marketing purposes.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests ("Business Objectives"), to enter into or enter into an agreement with you("Agreement"), with your consent ("Permission"), and/or to comply with our legal obligations ("Legal Reasons"). We show you some of the processing reasons we rely on next to each of the objectives listed below.
We use information that we collect or receive:
● Sending administrative information to you in connection with your account, our business objectives, and / or legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you the product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
● Submit targeted ads for our business purposes and / or with your permission. We may use your information to promote and display content and advertising (and to work with third parties doing so)tailored to your interests and / or location and to measure its effectiveness.
● Ask for feedback on our business objectives and / or your permission. We may use your information to ask for feedback and to contact you regarding your use of our Site.
● Protecting Our Site for Business Interests and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, monitoring and preventing fraud).
● To enable user-user communication with your permission. We may use your information to enable user-user interactions with each user's permission.
● Enforcing our terms, conditions, and policies for the purposes of our business and as required by law.
● Respond to legal requests and prevent injury as required by law. If we receive a summons or other legal request, we may need to review the information we hold in order to determine how we will respond.
● For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, to determine usage patterns, to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing, and experience.
WILLYOUR INFORMATION BE TRANSFERRED TO SOMEONE?
We share and disclose your personal information in the following cases:
● Compliance with the Rules. We may disclose your personal information where required by law to comply with applicable law, government orders, judicial process, court order, or legal proceedings, such as responding to a court order or summons (including responding to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
● Important interests and legal rights. We may disclose your personal information when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action in connection with breaches of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in the case involved.
● Vendors, Providers, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your information with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and who need access to that information to perform that function.
● Business Transfer. We may share or send you personal information relating to, or during negotiations for any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of our business at another company.
● Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to deliver advertisements when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visit to our Site and other websites contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies to serve ads about your preferred products and services.
● Business partners. We may share your information with our business partners to provide you with specific products, services, or promotions.
● With your permission. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
● Other Users. If you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, donations, or other content on the Site) or otherwise interact with the public areas of the Site, that personal information may be viewed by all users and may not be shared publicly outside the Site.
IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TOTHE WHOLE WORLD? Our servers are located in India. We will not pass on your personal information toan overseas host.
WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTYWEBSITES?
How long do we keep your information?
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have used appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the Internet itself is 100% secure. While we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transfer of personal information to and from our site is at your own risk. You should only access services in a secure location.
ARE WE COLLECTING INFORMATION FROMMINORS?
We do not know if we are requesting data from or marketing to children under 16years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 16 years old or that you are the parent or guardian of that minor and you consent to the limited use of the Site. If we find that personal information from users under16 is collected, we will disable the account and take reasonable steps to remove that data immediately from our records. If you know of any data we collect from children under 16, please contact us at http://www.vert.exchange/.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
At any time you can update or change the details in your account or terminate your account by:
● Log in to your account settings and update your account
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
Right to information - The purposes for processing Personal Information and the rights of the individual.
Right to access the Personal Information that is processed.
Right to erasure (”Right to be forgotten”).Right to rectification.
Right to restriction of the processing.
Right to object (opt-out) to processing.
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising arequest directly at http://www.vert.exchange/.
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”)who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer, at our e-mail http://www.vert.exchange/.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at http://www.vert.exchange/.